Tuesday, March 13, 2007

For someone who HATES Clothes Shopping......

I rather enjoyed buying a couple of new suits at the Men's Warehouse. I have been putting this off for quite some time, and finally just went out after seeing the Men's Warehouse dude("Your gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it") on TV. What a great store, it was so easy to just walk in, be greeted by friendly sales people, get measured immediately, and then shown the area to choose a suit. They ask all the right questions(what is the suit for, how often do you wear it, etc.). Then you pick out a few, and they can match up pants, shirts, ties, shoes, socks, everything!! It's been 15 years since I bought a suit, and I have to say I was overly impressed. I do work from home, but travel a few times a month, a need a suit for my office visits. I bought two(light and dark), a few shirts, a few ties. Alterations were done the next day! It was that EASY! Very exciting for someone who loathes shopping for clothes. They made it sooo Easy. By the way, it was the Men's Warehouse in South Tampa. THANKS Ray!

No comments:

MORE TAMPA INFO