Monday, June 11, 2007

I found a Tampa Dentist..and Arco Iris dinner

Ive been looking for a while for a good referral since I fired my last dentist(long story), and am very Happy with Ed Tony Francisco, DDS, on MacDill Ave in South Tampa. So much so that I had to add this to my blog. Took my appointment right on time, flat screen monitors showing not only TV, but your instant xrays, and they take photos of your teeth to further explain in detail everything about your mouth, teeth and gums. I'm just happy I have great teeth, and glad the dentist was happy about that also(even though he won't be making a mint off of me). Just glad to have Competent people from the receptionist, Hygienist and Dentist himself, to pleasant surroundings.
For dinner this evening, we went to "Little Cuba" section of Tampa(Columbus Avenue in West Tampa. There are about a dozen or so small cafe's/restaurants, and even more specialty shops in this area with a large Cuban population. Arco Iris continues to be one of my favs, I had two HUGE breaded Pork Chops, that came with black beans and rice. YUM!!

No comments:

MORE TAMPA INFO