Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lenny's Sub Shop in Tampa.

Im a huge sandwich fan, and coming from Long Island, I long for great Hero type sandwiches(or subs, hoagies, etc.). There have been a few I have been to that make a good sandwich here in South Tampa, but I tried Lenny's on Kennedy Blvd, just east of Lois Ave. HUGE colossal size subs, fresh baked bread daily, and meats/cheeses sliced fresh when you order(not pre-sliced), and piled high. I got the Club(Provolone, Roast Beef, Turkey, Ham and Bacon---lots of bacon.....Toppings include all the regular fixins, and a unique hot pepper sauce that is a MUST. If its deli fresh subs(hoagies, heros, etc.), with tons of fresh meat and cheeses, then Lenny's is the place. There are lots of seating available, I can only guess they do a huge Lunch crowd. They have another shop in North Tampa also.

2 comments:

Christian said...

WORST SERVICE EVER

Tampa I Am said...

Ive been there about a dozen times, and the service is always very orderly and freindly, i'm not sure what happened on your visit.

MORE TAMPA INFO