Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tampa Sushi

It was Yoko's on South MacDill Ave again. They have expanded and opened another section of about 6 more tables and 12 more seats at the Sushi Bar. I LOVE this place even more now!! The BEST rolls tonight were Bucs roll, Fresh Roll, Love Roll, and Mexican. YUMM!!!! We then headed to Urban Body in Hyde Park as I needed to pick up some new clothes for my trip to Vegas this weekend, but closed at 7pm??? Sad. So instead went to SteinMart in Britton Plaza - why are all those clothes for men look so bright(pastel red, green, orange), and why are the shirts so darn long - like down to my knees and i'm 5'9". I just feel everything is irregular, but I did find a Polo I liked...uggg, hate the shopping! Wish me Luck, be back on Tuesday!

2 comments:

anne said...

I agree, I think Yoko has the best sushi in S. Tampa and I can't comment because I have not tried any places outside the area....

1234512345 said...

mmm... yoko is good stuff. i also like Matoi on Dale Mabry. I think their rolls are better, but the sushi and sashimi at yoko are better, hands down.

MORE TAMPA INFO