Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Kudos to TIA

Just another kudos to Tampa Intl Airport. I travel a few times per month for work, and I can't say it enough how convenient Tampa's airport is. With a quick drive to Long term parking, plenty of spots today, a quick walk into the terminal(I'd rather walk, but there is a quick people mover from Long Term to the terminal), then a smooth security procedure at the Southwest terminal. Maybe this is why I see so many flyer's like myself at TIA content and in good moods, rather than angry and frustrated as I see at most other airports. It's even nicer to hear others say how nice TIA is, and how they wish their airport was as modern, clean and convenient as TIA. It can't be like this everyday, but I have yet to be disappointed.

No comments:

MORE TAMPA INFO